Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November's E-Letter

Below are two forms of the November E-Letter that I have sent out. I am still trying to figure out how to capture the full html (pictures/color/etc) of the email and put it in to PDF form. So I am experimenting a little. One file below is the PDF version with no pics or color. The other file is an actually apple email that I saved off line (maybe it will work) that has everything on it.

Plain PDF -----> Cham's Nov. E-letter

Actually E-mail ----- Cham's Nov. E-letter
**This file may or may not work. Any feedback on this file, if it does or
does not would be appreciated.


Please keep me in your prayers. I am financially to a point where I have to make a hard decision. I have to either raise a substantial amount of money to continue to serve full time or pursue a full time job which could possibly limit my time to minister.

If you would like to support me financially, then check out in the upper right corner of this blog or e-mail at cham.i.am@gmail.com. Thank you for taking the time to check out what God is doing in the Pacific Northwest. I also want to thank you for all of your prayers, support, and contributions.

-cham

No comments: