Monday, May 10, 2010

One day you will be hugged.


As I was talking with one of my best friends on the phone last night, a thought hit me. One day everyone of you who have supported me & The Commons in prayer, encouragement, & financial support will be hugged (if not tackle hugged) in Heaven. Why? Because you have been apart of God's ministry here in Arlington, WA that God has used to change lives. Those hugs (I promise you) will come from me and all of those here in this area who have been impacted by God through The Commons. Go ahead and get ready!

I have been thinking of all the incredible things God has allowed me to be apart of up here and the ministry that I have had the privilege of doing and it blows my mind. I have seen a lot of people and students come to know Christ as their savior. I have seen marriages put back together. I have seen believers revived and now on board with God's mission. I have seen God take a church with few ragtag people leading it and use them to impact a community.

It's surreal. It's all God. Get ready for your hugs. I have mentioned this before, but let me explain again. You are just as important in this ministry to the unchurch as anybody else. With no arm, how can a hand ever function? God setup the body of Christ for a specific reason.

So I just wanted to share with you my thought on a Monday morning. Get ready to be hug. I know there will be a line of students and adults ready to hug and thank you for being willing, sacrificial, and obedient to God in support me and The Commons. You are impacting and I thank you for that. Love and miss you all!

-cham

No comments: