Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Apt. 18

Apt. 18: The Move

After a few months of staying with the Corbins, I have finally moved in to an apartment. I definitely wanted to make sure that I had enough financial support be able to move into one. It is definitely still a faith walk, but by your faithful support a have a place to officially call "home".

Things at the Commons are going well. We are gearing up for a new look in our small groups. We have out grown the Corbin home with our adults, which has made us reexamine small groups. Starting in April, we will be having 3-4 adult small groups during the week. I will be facilitating one of these groups. I will be moving the students small group to Sunday nights. This is a great transition for the Commons because it allows us to grow in community and in depth.

The Student Ministry is going well. I just receive our first shipment of Bibles for the students to use. Major props to all of you who helped in making this happen! We will be gearing up to being our Sunday night small groups beginning on Easter. I am highly considering playing the passion of Christ to give our students a glimpse of what Jesus went through for all of us. I am excited for what is to come in the future with these students!

Thank you all for supporting me. I would like to encourage you to get your family, church family, and friends involved with supporting the missions in the Northwest.

1 comment:

ashley&christy2001 said...

Yeah...for a new apartment! I am sure the Corbin's are going to miss having you around I am sure you have given them many good times, remember to post pictures of the new place. Glad to hear everything is going great for you all what a blessing.