Monday, March 16, 2009

Overwhelmed...



There are no...
words to describe everything about this picture. In fact, the picture itself doesn't do the moment in time any justice. I had the humble privilege of experiencing my first sunset at Deception Pass in Washington and trying to capture it on camera. I sat with the camera on the shore line and watch the sun slowly sink into the Puget Sound. The colors were indescribable, even for Crayola. All I could do is sit, take a few pics, and then be overwhelmed by the beautiful portrait that God displayed.

That brief moment in a parallel way describes my experience here at the Commons. Everyday I get to see and experience God's very hand at work in the lives of people. Now for you who are reading this may assume that I am just inferring of our people at church or the community. I am, but I am also talking about you guys else where in this nation.

A few days ago, I sent out my 2nd letter catching people up in more detail with ministry out here in Seattle. I mentioned a few needs for my students and the response to those needs were so God and so incredible! It was like I was sitting back at the shoreline of Deception Pass overwhelmed by the Majesty of God. I can't even describe the gratefulness and the speechlessness that I feel when I see people connect and help other people. I can't thank everybody enough for their prayers, encouragement, and support. This is even more beautiful than that sunset.

This about all I can put right now. I am just soaking it up. I will try to be more detailed tomorrow.

~Cham
"Go and change the world"


1 comment:

ashley&christy2001 said...

Cham I am so proud of you,what a blessing you are to everyone who reads your blog, and who knows you on a personal level. I pray God continue working in your life to help others onthe right path.