Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Immediate Prayer

Please keep me in your prayers. As with most church planters, I have come to a place financially where I need to take immediate action. As you may or may not know, I am currently serving full time at The Commons through financial giving from a couple of small businesses and individuals. I have no home churches or organization such as North American Mission Board financially supporting me.

Due to economy, high cost of living in the PNW, and lack of funding, I am having to pursue a full time job (which i am not opposed to). The potential downside of this is that I will have to take what is offered no matter what the time schedules are. This action could possibly remove my full time availability to serve and minister at The Commons. This could/would drastically affect the mission that God has called me to carry out here.

I ask that you would pray with me on God's guidance and provision. It is a very interesting time for me. For me to continue serving full time on financial support I need to raise $3,000 a month. That covers the basics of life: Living, Auto, & insurance.

At this point, I am continually in prayer and pursing the first available full time job. I asked that you continue to pray with me and ask God how to help. Thank you for all your support.

-cham

No comments: